Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

Soldato
well, what I've deduced is I'm really rubbish at driving the 911 R, haha
I could probably work off a second, but not the 4 seconds I need to be with the others!

V F

V F

Soldato
well, what I've deduced is I'm really rubbish at driving the 911 R, haha
I could probably work off a second, but not the 4 seconds I need to be with the others!

The weight transfer and body roll is lovely on them. I need to get the TH8A for the older cars.

Soldato
OP
:)

Yeah, it's pretty nuts if you jump into it right after driving the other two :D As F1 cars go, it is fairly easy to drive though.
Oh, and in case anyone hadn't noticed the option, have a play with the steering assist setting under the 'Generic' tab.
Lowering it will beef up your FFB if you're finding it a bit too weak.

Soldato
Sooo can I do this in the Abarth :)

Know it wont be competitive with you guys but I really struggle with RWD cars and know the limits of the 500 in game, despite its lack of grunt compared to RL.

Soldato
I could possibly be persuaded to add it to the server, but I'd also say to have a go in the MX5 at least :)

Which Abarth 500 btw?

Usually use the 500 essesse stage 1 as it brings it up to the power of the current 595 Turismo.

I keep meaning to have a go in other stuff but when I'm away I have to use xbox controller which is useless for RWD cars, when im at home ive got the G27 so will have to get more practice in then.

Soldato
OP
I've made it a little more prominent :)
Shame the forum doesn't allow html, or I could embed the leader board right here...

@Mike, the Williams has the download link in the OP next to it's name.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom