**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
I have replied to all offers now. If you have not had an email in 30mins let me know as it seems some emails are not coming through on the email account.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi, I just got back in the office. I will go through now.

Any 7000 Series cards have had the pricing updated online and the purchaser has said he is not going any lower.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Interested in a few items, but would like to understand the premise on warranty - why only 90 days? If most of stock is open box, or customer returns, would it not be possible to register warranty with manufacturer and use the full length? Specifically thinking motherboards and Asus or MSI.

Most item will have the manufacturer warranty but as we can't separate them we currently only offer 90 days on everything. This means we will deal with it for the first 90 days after that it will theoretically have no warranty if the manufacturer does not support it.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Just a heads up at the moment shipping of items is delayed due to us moving location. I can give you pricing to secure the item but I'm not sure when it will ship. Apologies on this.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Due to time restriction with my work load I have got to limit the amount of emails I can do for this.

If you have an offer for anything outside of the below you will now need to use the customer service section to ask for pricing. Sorry for the inconvenience but it's hard to keep up. Customer Service Pre-Sales

I will answer the ones I already have.

Controller Cards

Fans

HDD and SSD

Heatsinks

Laptops
Update on Warranty - You will so far get 1 year warranty on the below brands:
MSI
Medion
Lenovo
Asus

Water Cooling

Last edited:
Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Looks like bgrade items are back up with pricing and the ability to order.

Please be aware that the website is not showing the original sale pricing. If you are unsure if the price has been dropped please check the original item.

As stated previously if an offer is too low you will get a counter offer.

Last edited:
Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
They may not be able to yet.

We will have to change the price for you online so you can order.

Anyone who has sent me an email and hasn't had a response please send a message again.

Last edited:
Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi All,

I just wanted to apologise for been missing for a while we have had loads of changes internally here and this had to take a back seat a little while but I'm back on it now.

I will go through the posts and emails now and deal with what I can.

If you are still waiting for something you can bump it here or on email.

Last edited:
Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Can a B grade cooler be expected to have all mounting hardware?
Coolers should have all mounting with them. The majority of cooler returns are because they bought the wrong socket or the cooler was to big for the case. Once opened they can't go as new as the packaging will be open or damaged.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom