battle for middle earth 2 collectors edition

Soldato
If you know about the collectors edition it sounds really cool with the extra units and HD support and multiplayer stuff.
But on GAME they dont sale the collectors edition so i emailed them to see if they were getting them. ill probably get a reply monday.

Soldato
Imho, collectors editions shouldn't come with extra features as opposed to the standard game such as more units etc.

Design and art work etc on a DVD is fine, as well as the usuall a nice case/box. I sure won't shell out and extra £10+ for a few extra units.

Bloody EA :o

Soldato
OzZie said:
. I sure won't shell out and extra £10+ for a few extra units.

Bloody EA :o

I won't be, i'll just make a mod for it like i do with all the other special edition games that offer more in them than they do in their normal editions.

Soldato
Erm, I can. Based on the fact that the first one was a good solid game, even if you took away the LOTR game. I loved it. The new one looks stonking too.

Soldato
I've played the beta and its a great game :D better than the first imho! Iv stopped playing the first now completely!

Well as for the collectors addition its actually just a different skinned dragon not a new unit, its worded so strangely it makes you think that! I could just cancel my preorder with game anyways ;) cos they dont charge you til the game is shipped hehe ;)

Soldato
When do the send the beta keys out? I've pre-ordered just now but have to wait until they send their "weekly batch" out. Anyone know when this will be?

Back
Top Bottom