*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
OP
if this game is set in the future, then it'll be a big yawn from me and more than likely will end up being the first BF game I wouldn't have bought for like 10 years. I do love them, but hate the direction this series is going of late. Give us an epic historically accurate WW1, WW2 game, with fathoms of depth and a graphical experience like SWBF and I'm all over like a scabby rash.

Soldato
OP
While I like the look of combat in Squad, I just think it's going to be boring. I've heard no levelling, unlocks, progression etc so in essence not really much different to insurgency in that sense. Amazing combat feel but the game is to basic, nothing really to progress towards.

Soldato
OP
the hype is real, please please though be flipping historically accurate, no more of the futuristic pap. WW1 would def be my most wanted, although a different theatre in WW2 or even Vietnam would be maybe just as good. I'm totally fed up of gadgets, but I have a sneaky suspicion it's going to be something futuristic. Think it was Josh that made a very good point, all the assets that dice have, are all based on modern day combat, they've spent so long moving the franchise forward, going back to WW1 or WW2 could be seen to be a strange move.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I liked titan mode and the naval strike maps but as usual, the AC130 ruined it completely for me, was even more of an issue as iirc, there were no jets and no aa and with the maps having no real cover, you were just cannon fodder for whoever had the ac130.

How dare you knock the funship :) I won many a friend on the battlefield with that thing. Funship needs a buff

Soldato
OP
na its more to do with jumping on the hype train since bf3 which had 2600 hours played to the disappointment which was bf4.. now they will make every trailer and video over the next 6 months look amazing and the BEST GAME EVER WITH SOME **** GADGETS AND SKILLLESS CLICK AND FORGET WEAPONS..

if they put as much effort as they do into there marketing and putting none useless **** into there games and actually make proper maps and proper mechanics i may be interested but until then ill be outside and not watching 3 nerds on some twitch channel talking about the same **** every year..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and this westie YTer hahahaahah

preach brother.

Soldato
OP
didnt they say back before this trailer that Battlefield 5 was not going to be a casual experience like SWBF....yet here we are, I'm sure I heard them say special characters are included.

pfffft dumb **** to cater for the dumb ZOMG kids of this world. People responding everywhere to this, OMG AMAZING!!! DIE COD, RIP....it's a bloody video with no gameplay or details,anyone can make a good looking theatrical trailer these days. My god hurry up real world zombie apocalypse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom