Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Jesus can you dwebs stop talking stats, you lot are even more warped than WoW players.

Back to BF3, is it going to be using the frostbite engine? Are tank/arty shells gonna make craters for us to hide in?

Yes. It's going to run on the the upcoming FrostBite 2 engine, which is in development for the PC platform and will be modified for BF3 apparantly, in order for it to make better use of resources, and make it a lot more shiny.

Soldato
Yes. It's going to run on the the upcoming FrostBite 2 engine, which is in development for the PC platform and will be modified for BF3 apparantly, in order for it to make better use of resources, and make it a lot more shiny.

Hope it has at least 64 players unlike the rumored 32 for BF:BC2

Id love to see 128 player maps. Would be sweet.

Soldato
your all noobs and my stats FAWN you all ;)

http://bf2s.com/player/43368976/

Anyway, like others cant wait for this, slightly apprehensive about the whole "ranked" server stuff again though.

Enlistment date was something to do with reserving your player name if you pre ordered if I remember correctly

Last edited:
Permabanned
i know this game is along way off,but im going to put my head on the chopping block and predict that a fully destructible map of either wake island or karkand will be included in the full game.;)

Associate
Holy crap, this thread has brought me right back to the old glory days of serious retardation in clans back around '98-'00 or so. Don't think I've seen so many uses of the word noob in an FPS thread since back in the day of CS beta. :D

And here I thought there might be some interesting conversation in this thread about the upcoming game... for shame! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom