Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Lol this thread reminds me of this pic

14e0505.jpg

The KD Ratio on my account went really bad cause when I got bored on normal servers I used to mess around loads (used to love just knifing :p), loads of deaths and stuff :p

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Hate to ask, but what are you implying?

I'm a Mod over there, so I'm just wondering, that's all. :D

You got this the wrong way round, someone was making out this was a pointless thread. I said well this is nothing compared to enterbf3, trust me i am all for enterbf3.... Was just trying to make the point that this thread cant be that pointless if there are websites and forums with 1000's of active members waiting on a game!

Soldato
Iam a bit worried they might turn it into an infantry fest or dum it down more. In 1942 we had the lot air,land and proper naval units, subs,battleships etc. The range of vehicles was great, arty,tanks etc. Then in bf2 the navy vanished. I just hope the jets don't go. For me the bf experince on pc is 64 player action on a vast scale on land, sea and air, all hell breaking loose.

Caporegime
if that is malcs account its ok but not as good as mine,247 gold medals for a 3 star is very very poor,you also dont have half the badges i do, not to mention your other stats that i cant be bothered to mention,i can see that you suck using vehicles also like jets a helis,being infantry is a piece of cake once you played 100's of fps online,you should try vehicles as thats where the real skill comes in...you call me a noob,the only nOOb here is you as your stats are INFERIOR to mine....i will let my skills do the talking anyway when i see you in my sights on Bad company 2.

Were gonna start our old clan backup once bad company comes out which is mostly 2/3 stars(12 of us)if your up for it you can play against us anytime,as we very rarely lost a match in the old days :)

my picture is in the picture thread

But interestingly your picture in that thread on the photobucket account "cptpfsuk7"

When googled gives a Punk buster page about being banned...

http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t19655.html

along with the screen shots of the hack

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/membership/ban.cgi?par=S05E7D21F;query=Search;_accCheck=1

now what do you think the odds are of there being another bf2 player with the very uniqe name of cptpfsuk7?

like i said you probbaly got it from hacks :)

Have a nice day.

:o

Busted ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom