BBQ Priority Booking list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Here is what I plan; over the next few days I will be closing the previous attendees list and picking a number of people off the reserve list to make it up to 35.

I'll be doing this from those who have asked already by email or posted here. These people will need to book their holiday and confirm attendance ASAP, so I can re-offer the places if there is a problem with you getting holiday.

Those of you who are not successful please let me know if you would be able to fill a space at short notice, last time we lost 5 people off the list who either just didn't bother to show on the day or told me the day before; so there may be opertunities which open up and I'll obviously offer these spaces again.

So expect the lists to close around the middle of this week, if you want to go on the reserves list please let me know.

There are going to be some people who are disapointed, I'm sorry there is very little I can do about that, space is limited and I can't really go over the limit at this time, it doesn't mean we don't want you its just the luck of the draw :(

MB

Soldato
We're home :( I'll be booking my hols today
icon14.gif

Gilly said:
I have a few songs on paper to bring this time. I'd committed some to memory for last time but the first time I was inebriated they dribbled out of my head.
Perhaps I'll be able to play F before August, and then I can contribute too *sigh* :p

Soldato
Lostkat said:
We're home :( I'll be booking my hols today
icon14.gif

Perhaps I'll be able to play F before August, and then I can contribute too *sigh* :p

I'll try and remember to bring both my Capos.. Stuff in the key of F then becomes 'D' if capo'd at the third fret :D

Took me years to get around to playing F chords.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
if i'm one of the lucky selected, i'll bring my guitar along, too. then there'll be 3 capos. and you wont even have to touch the fretboard Garp :p

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
Getting my time off is complicated. I should get it but I cant get it confirmed :(

(I will be moving stores for the summer and I cant book it off at this store and then expect to have it honoured at the other and there isnt a mechanism for me to book it off at a store I dont work at)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Freefaller said:
Who's bringing the banjo? :D

I have a little Washburn travel guitar - it sounds like a banjo! And I've been trying to learn Duelling Banjos. Unfortunately it doesn't work so well on your own, as with most things. See-saw for example. *sniff*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom