Beat saber

Soldato
has something changed on beat saber ? (I haven't tried my other games yet but will soon)

I have 2 headsets, my main one and my old quest 2, I have made a 2nd account on the quest 2 and share all my games on it so my lad can play on that and me on my quest pro

when I play beat saber on the quest 2 on the secondary account the main game does work but none of my DLC is available, only the core songs.

I am 90% certain when I 1st set up sharing all my stuff was available on the secondary account Inc DLC. am I wrong ?

thanks
(mind you I have other account issues as well but that is for another thread)

Associate
AHH ok cool that is good to know thanks. I must have been imagining it. damn that means we can only play core maps on walkabout golf as well then.

You can play in your own private room and pick the course to play with your main account that has the DLC. The second account will be able to join you on the same DLC course. They just won't be able to play it on their own.

Soldato
I was having a quick look at the filter options on Beat Saber last night, but admittedly i didnt look long.

is there a way to get the filter options to "stick" and then view at the tile options which shows the different albums available for the game rather than just a list?.

I have bought some DLC for the game but no where near all of it, and neither do i intend to. I would like to be able as default to only see the content i have bought and not all the other stuff, ideally with a better presentation than just an alphabetical list.
I am actually missing out on content because usually i pick songs from the big panel with the album covers on, but because i cant remember what i actually own and what i dont and i cant be bothered having to flick through, i tend to just limit myself to the same few tracks.

it doesnt help that most of the time it is my lad playing on "his" quest 2... he cant set it up on his own but i cant see stuff all in his headset as i am mr magoo and my glasses wont fit in the headset. (my quest pro has custom lenses but that does not help when am trying to set up the quest 2 for the boy!)

Soldato
I still think that Beat saber is the best game out in VR. So much fun, will have to break my quest out to give it another go at somepoint.

I loved the demo and bought the full game a few weeks ago but only played a few minutes of it. I got absorbed with (and lazy) playing sit down puzzle adventures but I want to get into Beat Saber properly.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Just bought a quest 3 this one damm addictive game.

Need more songs though and the store is a bit pants, would love some funk instead of techno malarkey.

Back
Top Bottom