Best ad onTV (IMHO of course!!)

Permabanned
I think that there are some good ads at the moment, including the very gay salad ad with the 'frisee, frisee' farm boys. I also love the Becks ad with the 4 dancing men, but still rank the bouncing balls the best, especially in full at the cinema.

Caporegime
yermum said:
I think that there are some good ads at the moment, including the very gay salad ad with the 'frisee, frisee' farm boys. I also love the Becks ad with the 4 dancing men, but still rank the bouncing balls the best, especially in full at the cinema.

The salad one is like 2 years old, but quality :D

Don't like to new citroen ad at all, it's been hyped so much, and I cant see why... whooooo a robot ice-skating.... AMAZING!!

The first one was much better as it was kinda cool watching a robot dance, but ice-skating?

Best ad of recent times for me is the how a honda feels ad :)

Soldato
krooton said:
Best ad of recent times for me is the how a honda feels ad :)

The one with the choir making the car noises? I thought that was dull-as...

The 'Impossible Dream' one is far better.

Last edited:
Soldato
NumptyUK said:
i like another car one at the moment, i forget the make but its the one where the car is surfing. I just think its technically better than a bit of motion capture done on the robot one.

New Vauxhall ad :)

Soldato
NumptyUK said:
i like another car one at the moment, i forget the make but its the one where the car is surfing. I just think its technically better than a bit of motion capture done on the robot one.

yeah the surfing ad is really good, and i like the music.

i'm usually very critical of computer graphics but its hard to find a flaw in this ad.

Soldato
The new audi Q7 ad is stunning.

Showing their old skool quattro with some weird kick ass music.

The c4 ad is pretty good too.

Soldato
Best ad around now is carlsburg one, Probally the best pub team.

The look on that sunday league teams face when all those players run up cracks me up, and carlton getting booked for shirt pulling ~:p

The honda ads are all good as well Dreams and the one with all the parts.

Back
Top Bottom