** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

OcUK Staff
OP
Swings and roundabouts guys.

Spot on quote, shop around. ;)

OcUK has some of the best deals, so do some competitors, but no one single reseller is better than everyone else on price.

OcUK's 390's deals were unbeatable but even better we have well over 500 of them which meant everybody got one and our website is also done very well at keep stock status correct even during the mad rushes.

Our 8 Pack bundle absolute smash hit, but hey at nearly £300 of the regular price no wonder, it is like getting the CPU for FREE.

Our 32GB DDR4 Quad kit on the homepage for £139.99 is selling like crazy.

Then the major surprise our DELL G-SYNC, we knew it would be popular, but wow over 300 sold now. :D

Were doing around 1million GBP revenue per day at the moment, way way above normal business levels and even our expected forecast for Black Friday.

Our deals have being very well received, the numbers are proof of that and what most of our customers realise is our level of service is the best out there. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
The thing with OcUK is, can you find stuff cheaper elsewhere? often yes. However OcUK have the buying power to ensure they have items which are in stock for these kind of sales.

Look at the amount of the people who jumped for the amazing EVGA deal that was listed elsewhere. And look how that retailer baited people in with stock levels which just didnt reflect the reality of what they held. So much so that they had to issue emails to people saying they couldnt fulfil their order and are now on waiting lists.

Id rather spend a little more to guarantee i get my product when it says "in stock", know the service of OcUK and value a bit of loyalty over waiting weeks for an item which i bought on black friday to actually be in stock.

True, we are also often the cheapest on certain items as well, we even have several US customers buying from us, so it says something when USA customers are buying from us because typically US prices are better. :)

Also on one of our items which did over-sell so fast the AOC 25" monitor which again we destroyed competition on, like £50 cheaper than anywhere else on a £200 monitor is an achievement, but even better we fulfilled those over-sold orders as we got AOC to support the additional sales. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
All my favorite stuff stock in This Week Only Deal with 1-3% off... 13 pages, when usualy is 2-3. Maybe next time.

Page 1:

31% saving:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/acer...onitor-black-silver-um.hg7ee.0-mo-081-ac.html

50% saving:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/akas...rboard-board-specific-with-65w-ca-080-ak.html

17% saving:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/aoc-...descreen-led-monitor-black-red-mo-033-ao.html

56% saving:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/arctic-silver-5-thermal-compound-3.5g-ac-000-ac.html

Those are just of page 1 of the 13 pages of Black Week Savings.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
I would have loved to have seen a nice discount on the Skylake CPUs but as i said before, you cannot please everyone!

For me, OcUK have put up the best deals out of all the Components / PC suppliers. Hats off to them for really doing a great job.

Trust me nothing more I'd like than to drop the 6700k down to £300, but lack of supply makes that impossible and now GBP is weakening against USD is not making life easy either. :(

OcUK Staff
OP
He has a budget of £250- just in reality no R9 390 cards anywhere no for that price. I saw a Nitro for that price and told him to get it but he wanted to wait for Cyber Monday and I can't see see anywhere apart from the odd Powercolor one for that sort of price in stock.

The GTX970 is now a bit cheaper but he wants an R9 390 now.

We shall try to sort some more 390 deals, but won't be at £205 sorry that is vastly below cost price direct from China FOB.

Back
Top Bottom