** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Might get a new mouse if one goes on sale, my Abyssus' rubber topping is wearing and peeling off and the left click sometimes needs a brick on top to apply the click action...

we have a lot of mice going on our 'black friday this week only' starting tomorrow

there will be huge discounts on our best sellers [20% + off in some cases]

This black friday I have really focussed on keyboards.

We have some pretty Razer sharp deals for you. as well as some Quacking deals on other keyboards

OcUK Staff
OP
Was looking at getting 3 of the same screens if they come up on the black friday deal.

Just seen you can only have 2 per customer :( Will have to look elsewhere for them I guess.

Buy 2 from us and 1 elsewhere, if the monitor you want is on Black Friday chances are we are cheaper, so why pay 3x more when you can only pay 1x more. ;)

Associate
Thats great Gibbo.
Im going to order a full pc kit for my son for xmas, and build it up for him.
(I enjoy putting the separates all together to be honest)
So would it be best to wait till cyber Monday for the bundle deals or grab the parts on Friday?
I need i5 bundle plus monitor, case , ssd, keyboard , mouse .. Everything really!
Been waiting patiently for this weekend and dont want to miss out

OcUK Staff
OP
Thats great Gibbo.
Im going to order a full pc kit for my son for xmas, and build it up for him.
(I enjoy putting the separates all together to be honest)
So would it be best to wait till cyber Monday for the bundle deals or grab the parts on Friday?
I need i5 bundle plus monitor, case , ssd, keyboard , mouse .. Everything really!
Been waiting patiently for this weekend and dont want to miss out

Don't wait!

This Week ONLY deals should last, but no guarantees, were in peak season, even sales today are off the charts and the SALE has not started.

If you see items on THIS WEEK ONLY and the savings for those items amount to more than £20 over regular prices, you should place the order. Then order what you need from Black Friday.

The bundle on Monday will be an X99 bundle, processor, motherboard, ram, cooler, SSD etc.

Associate
Don't wait!

This Week ONLY deals should last, but no guarantees, were in peak season, even sales today are off the charts and the SALE has not started.

If you see items on THIS WEEK ONLY and the savings for those items amount to more than £20 over regular prices, you should place the order. Then order what you need from Black Friday.

The bundle on Monday will be an X99 bundle, processor, motherboard, ram, cooler, SSD etc.
Ok Thanks for clarifying. Roll on the deals!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Sorry, it's probably an obvious answer but its it 2 items per customer per item, or is it 2 items only for Black Friday as a whole?

It is 2 items per customer per item.

So you could buy 2 of each 100 Black Friday products, giving you 200 items in your basket and you would be fine.

We have approximately £2 million stock holding on just Black Friday deals, this gives you an idea of how big we have gone to try and ensure everyone gets a deal. This is more stock holding on just the 100 deal lines than most of our competitors hold in stock across their entire range.

We gone big, hope to have something for everyone. :)

Permabanned
Hi Gibbo,

Any chance the Corsair Carbide 240 in black will be back in stock and on a deal?

And thanks to yourself and OCUK for actually posting in the forums in advance of anything going live as well. No other company does this to my knowledge. :)

Back
Top Bottom