** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

OcUK Staff
OP
Nice, telling a customer to buy a third monitor from someone else.
Obviously dont want our money that much.

Rules are rules, we want everyone to have a chance of getting a deal, not imposing maximum quantities per SKU means that some people come along and buy all the stock.

It was going to be one per customer, but I adviced two for those who want CF/SLI, we have already compromised. :)

We never expect to please everyone, no matter how good the deals are there will always be someone who is not impressed or has negativity, we are happy the majority will be pleased and the sales volumes will be proof of that.

OcUK Staff
OP
i maybe able to get a better card for my budget than i thought then!

i was aiming at the 380X for £199.99!

390 all day long, got a few hundred to smash out at this price area, but we expect them to sell out within minutes as it is a blinding deal.

Soldato
Rules are rules, we want everyone to have a chance of getting a deal, not imposing maximum quantities per SKU means that some people come along and buy all the stock.

It was going to be one per customer, but I adviced two for those who want CF/SLI, we have already compromised. :)

We never expect to please everyone, no matter how good the deals are there will always be someone who is not impressed or has negativity, we are happy the majority will be pleased and the sales volumes will be proof of that.

Rules can be altered. I didnt say dont have the limits but think a bit more logically. 3 per customer for monitors makes more sense. I am just a bit surprised you told someone wanted to spend potentially a LOT of money on 3 monitors to buy the third somewhere else.

Especially when you sell this

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/neptune-triple-monitor-stand-black-mo-000-og.html

Think you have missed a trick.

Associate
Yes, working on this, stock is so tight, but even if they sell out we shall hold the price down until Tuesday 9am and just honour the backorders. So yes it shall be on! :)

amazing thanks you! just one problem don't know how add credit/debit card to my account sorry hate new website :(

Associate
Hi Gibbo, just wondering if there will be a X99 bundle which consists of cpu, mobo, ram as don't need the extra parts.

cheers.

Associate
390 all day long, got a few hundred to smash out at this price area, but we expect them to sell out within minutes as it is a blinding deal.

Great :) any chance of a little hint as to which 390 it's going to be?

And is it just one 390 that'll be discounted?

Back
Top Bottom