• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Blackwell gpus

Soldato
Apparently Nvidia will only be announcing the data centre GPUs at this keynote, the gaming GPUs will come later in the year

Nevertheless we will get to see the Blackwell architecture that will power RTX5000 and it will provide insights into the architecture

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

I see Jensen has you primed and ready :cry:

Caporegime
GEG33Pk.jpg

Associate
I blame @lovelyhead for this. If he hadn't sold me such an excellent Viewsonic monitor with its great G Sync module and lovely IPS 165hz panel, I wouldn't be held ransom to NVidia these last few years :D

Is it still going strong?

I honestly regret selling it. I bought an Alienware 240hz to replace it but the increased refresh rate isn't really noticeable and now it has developed a stuck bright red pixel right in the middle of the screen and is out of warranty!

Associate
Is it still going strong?

I honestly regret selling it. I bought an Alienware 240hz to replace it but the increased refresh rate isn't really noticeable and now it has developed a stuck bright red pixel right in the middle of the screen and is out of warranty!
Yeah, it's working great, keeping me tied to leather jacket man's graphics cards!

Sorry to hear about your experience with the Alienware though, think you've been a tad unlucky there as they're generally top notch monitors.

Back
Top Bottom