*breaking news* Boston Marathon explosions

Soldato
Its great getting into these conversations with you lot, generally it follows the same trend.

The same people post the same crap day in day out about insignificant rubbish and reply back to peoples posts all the time with "witty" comments to try and increase there popularity within the general discussion crowd.

Its great fun. Albeit a sign of there insecurities.

I guess i should get back to reading the "photoshop my mums dog" threads, they are much more mature.

Soldato
Its great getting into these conversations with you lot, generally it follows the same trend.

The same people post the same crap day in day out about insignificant rubbish and reply back to peoples posts all the time with "witty" comments to try and increase there popularity within the general discussion crowd.

Its great fun. Albeit a sign of there insecurities.

You really are from York aren't you. :p

Associate
Serious stuff. I'm not willing to participate in any speculation right now though, until I have more evidence available to me I won't comment on my opinions about the whole situation.

It'll be very interesting to see the culprit(s) behind these attacks and if there are any more to come in the next few days given that a few devices have been found across Boston.

Back
Top Bottom