*breaking news* Boston Marathon explosions

Associate
Why hide it? It's real life, people are injured and dead, would you rather be wrapped in cotton wool your whole life?

There is a difference between seeing pictures of someone's legs being blasted off and wrapped up in cotton wool. I personally would have rather not seen the photo. I imagine the last thing that that man wants is a photo of him in his most vulnerable moment going viral.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss. I know what happens in bomb blasts. I don't want to see it.

I think it came from social media in the first place.

Ah OK, I saw it posted on a media site so they must have picked it up from there.

Why hide it? It's real life, people are injured and dead, would you rather be wrapped in cotton wool your whole life?

Normally I'd agree, but that's a guy with his leg missing in a somewhat gory and life endangering position. Cotton wool wrapped or not, there's just some things that don't belong in general media circulation in my opinion. Also, do you think they asked that guy for his permission before splashing it across the Internet?

Soldato
Some coincidence.

I'm sure somewhere in the USA, there was the likelihood that a fire may occur, through accident, at a public place. It's not exactly a small place!

edit; I'll take some of that back, as I guess it happening in the same state is a bit more of a coincidence.

Back
Top Bottom