*breaking news* Boston Marathon explosions

Don
The way I read it was "It would be cool if some random person from the internet found one of the people responsible with their armchair detective work."

Which it would.

The way I read it was that it would be 'cool' if the internet detectives helped apprehend the bomber! Which would be cool imho.

Exactly how I read it and I can't see any reason for any offense to be caused, or for the reaction to the post.

Associate
The guy on fox news is spot on. People working on this case leaking information to the media. Like he said, they need to find this guy and take him in without anyone knowing to get some information from him.

Soldato
I think you need to step away from the thread and settle down. The way I read the post is that absolutely no disrespect was meant and for me, none has been caused.

Someone else with an inability to read. I quite clearly stated I expected he most likely meant no offense. Or did you just not bother reading that part. I challenged him to explain how such usage was in anyway appropriate. Maybe you should should step away from the thread because you need to settle down - or at least read the posts first so you don't ask someone to do something they've already stated quite clearly they have done.

Back
Top Bottom