*breaking news* Boston Marathon explosions

Caporegime
OP
The first headline literally said someone was on the phone, they updated it to possible suspect next time round.

CBS are saying that FBI have used it in coordination with cell phone carrier to determine which exact person it was in relation to the video footage from the camera store they supposedly have.

Soldato
That guy in the wheelchair.. the full pic is serious business.

Yeah astounding injuries, I don't know how hes still conscious. As to the above pics, backpack, no back pack - obviously its all internet guesswork though. *caution - its all speculation, the internet has been known to be wrong in the past ;)

Hypepcm.jpg

Soldato
^^^ But look at how he's holding his arms in the other picture (not this one you have shown) where people think he doesn't have the back pack. To me, it looks like he is holding something in front of him. Remember, 'personal space' is to the front of you... so that is the natural place to put a back when trying to keep it out of the way.

EDIT: Also, what's the time frame on that picture? (It's roughly 2 hours 25 mins at least when it looks like he doesn't have the back pack.)

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes it was on the day when the program went out live they were interviewing someone and the camera panned to the left and he was being pushed towards them in the wheelchair, the presenter said "oh my god" The raw picture is available, but I would advise people not to view it.

Soldato
yup definitely, no unseeing that.

No idea as to timeframe, this is 4chan at work from a link posted on the last page. This guy also *looks* like a unabomber type, compelling evidence! He was also placed almost exactly at the spot where the bomb blew.

SxEK5lS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom