*breaking news* Boston Marathon explosions

Caporegime
Well thank you for addressing the actual point. And of course with your reputation you would see it that way.

actually in situations like this while i admit to finding the idea of the internet denizens finding the bomber cool, i think it a horrifically misguided thing to do publicly, and anyone who made those images should have instead submitted them to the fbi.

Stupid internet lols = yeah go for it

serious events such as this/rape/anything which actually puts a person at risk if they are publicly accused = god no, send it to the authorities rather than publisise it if you do do the work.

it is possible to find the idea of something cool but the reality of it far from it.

i.,e there are many practical jokes i think would be cool but would never do them because it would just be a dickish thing to do.

as for my "reputation" if you're referring to the azab thing, yeah i think that went way to far, but i was young stupid and very very drunk, not an excuse i know but it is something i regret now i'm older.

Last edited:
Soldato
Meh, its mass public viewing of publicly available information with sites like 4 chan and reddit making massively speculative postings. Any 'news' website that takes it as the serious advancement of a criminal investigation and publishes that as fact are morons and deserve to be sued. In any event, you may wish it away but this particular genie is well out of the bottle.

Soldato
Someone on my Facebook posted this status:

JieFk48.jpg

Then comes my response and the following nonsense
4pF78mg.jpg
69hJxsx.jpg

Please don't post images with that word in them - Rilot

I was promptly deleted from his Facebook and he said I bullied him... Still trying to work that out.

This basically sums up every conspiracy ****, ask for proof nothing concrete is given.

Caporegime
Interesting what you posted there Tefal. Thank you for that and actually reading exactly what I posted rather than just taking a select part.

not sure if serious or tryiong to be sarcy i cropped the quote because it just seemed tidier as i was hoping to address your missconceoption.

Soldato
not sure if serious or tryiong to be sarcy i cropped the quote because it just seemed tidier as i was hoping to address your missconceoption.

No serious you actually read what I posted and I found what you posted very interesting especially coming from the person who most people would say is the OcUK detective. (when I am being sarcastic I generally end ...). It leads back to the what if you were wrong and there were consequences - fortunately for you not but if there were then not so good for you.

Back
Top Bottom