*breaking news* Boston Marathon explosions

Associate
As you can see from the video they are seen together.

JsmeBhb.png

9KLoTXX.png

uLIgPTx.png

VaLeVpA.png

O4FFXWD.png

are these the originals from the fbi site? - I cant bring it up - Geez if they are ... how are we going to be able to see what these people look like not very clear.

They walk and look like young adults (but then again the vid and pictures arnt clear).

Soldato
The FBI has released images and video of two suspects in the deadly Boston Marathon bombings.

FBI special agent Richard DesLauriers said the two men were "armed and extremely dangerous" and warned the public not to approach them.

He said the pictures came from surveillance cameras near the explosion sites. One man sought by police is believed to have planted the devices near the finish line of the race.

Three people were killed and more than 170 others were injured in the twin blasts on Monday.

"Identifying and locating those responsible is now our highest priority.. Someone out there knows these individuals," Mr DesLauriers said.

The images were released hours after President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama attended an interfaith service at a Roman Catholic cathedral in Boston to remember the victims, including an 8-year-old boy.

Caporegime
No serious you actually read what I posted and I found what you posted very interesting especially coming from the person who most people would say is the OcUK detective. (when I am being sarcastic I generally end ...). It leads back to the what if you were wrong and there were consequences - fortunately for you not but if there were then not so good for you.

sorry i find it hard to tell with you these days, you seem to have gotten more bitter of late :)

not trying to be mean you're still very insightful just more quick to snap etc now than you used to be.

things ok?

Soldato
sorry i find it hard to tell with you these days, you seem to have gotten more bitter of late :)

not trying to be mean you're still very insightful just more quick to snap etc now than you used to be.

things ok?

I've always been bitter, cynical and quick to snap in fairness you give me more due than I deserve. I try to be helpful to people where I can. But equally dismissive of people who hold opinions that I hold little value for. I've always worded things strongly and emotively that's just me - that doesn't mean I am necessarily emotional though when I write them. However, thank you for asking! I do fear I have already but it a more succinctly than you did in another thread tonight:
I am a right **** it's common knowledge. ;)

Associate
I've always been bitter, cynical and quick to snap in fairness you give me more due than I deserve. I try to be helpful to people where I can. But equally dismissive of people who hold opinions that I hold little value for. I've always worded things strongly and emotively that's just me - that doesn't mean I am necessarily emotional though when I write them. However, thank you for asking! I do fear I have already but it a more succinctly than you did in another thread tonight:

Can you two just shut up? Very annoying.

Soldato
I can get back to the castigation of the blatant voyeurism of tragedy if you would prefer. I know you lot like to get your kicks out of being superdetective and being the one to get the scoop and be the first to post the latest gore.

Back
Top Bottom