Can cats see ghosts?

Soldato
If cats can see ghosts, I believe that humans could not even begin to appreciate the unfathomable horrors that ghost cats must encounter.

Indeed, just imagine what this poor creature had to endure

SeriouslyScaredCat.jpg
Between the two of you, you have made me laugh so loudly I have woken up my girlfriend. Therefore got myself a telling off :mad::D.

Permabanned
Actually I've worked my way through a rather good bottle of Jim Beam's finest.....

I do have a bottle of Aged Tawny Port around here somewhere however.

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
we have 2x cats
1 boy
1 girl

brother and sister

every time my gf's fell pregnant the girl cat used to follow her to bed and sleep next to her but used to do the whole needing thing on her belly :o but 3x miscarriage

Soldato
I think compared to humans, animals do have heightened senses which are also more sensitives. E.g Dog used for security purposes as it can distinguish between different smells which we humans can't. Owl can see in the dark clearly etc etc.

Animals do seem to sense danger, paranormal activity quicker than us humans.

Caporegime
I think compared to humans, animals do have heightened senses which are also more sensitives. E.g Dog used for security purposes as it can distinguish between different smells which we humans can't. Owl can see in the dark clearly etc etc.

Animals do seem to sense danger, paranormal activity quicker than us humans.

Everything you say makes sense, until you mention paranormal activity.

A more likely explanation, based on what you've said, would be that animals such as cats react to things that we don't perceive, so they appear to be reacting to things that aren't there.

Last edited:
Soldato
Everything you say makes sense, until you mention paranormal activity.

A more likely explanation, based on what you've said,'would be that animals such as cats react to things that we don't perceive, so thy appear to be reacting to things that aren't there.

I was going to say this but couldn't find the words and hence went with paranormal activity.

'they appear to be reacting to things that aren't there' ; this would be from our human perspective.

You are afterall grammer nazi but hey even you created a typo with 'thy' !!;):D

Back
Top Bottom