Cannot Find Incompatible Drivers - Memory Integrity

Associate
I have and old Logitech webcam C525 which worked fine on Windows 10 without any software installed, but on Windows 11 the image continually flickers. I downloaded and installed the Logitech software and had to disAble memory integrity to install the drivers. Now I want to upgrade the webcam and I have unplugged the old one and installed the software. I am trying to switch memory integrity back on and cannot find the 3 Logitech drivers listed as preventing it. They are not in Device Manager and I have uninstalled the camera device. How do I find and get rid of these drivers so that I can reinstate my security settings and start again with a new webcam?

Last edited:
Soldato
In Device Manager click View -> Show hidden devices. You should see your webcam listed then, you can right-click and uninstall device.

Associate
OP
Just tried that and the camera or webcam is not showing possibly as I already uninstalled the camera from Device Manager, thinking that the divers would be uninstalled as well.

Soldato
When you try and turn memory integrity back on, does it say the name of the driver that is blocking it?

You could try listing installed drivers from the command line, and then uninstalling it.

Open PowerShell as Admin and run this command which should list any drivers you've installed.

Code:
Get-WindowsDriver -Online

If you know the name of the driver INF file then you can filter the output with this command (for example to find Realtek drivers):

Code:
Get-WindowsDriver -Online | where OriginalFileName -like "*real*"

Otherwise you'll have to look through the output and try to pick out the vendor you think the driver belongs to. Maybe reconnect the device and see what driver it uses if you're struggling.

From that output you see each driver has a name like oem#.inf. Once you've identified the driver you can uninstall it with this command, substituting in the number of your oem#.inf file. So to deleted oem1.inf:

Code:
pnputil /delete-driver oem1.inf /force

Edit:- to save doing the command line stuff, you can also view this in Device Manager. Click View -> Devices by Driver (or Drivers by Type, in addition to showing hidden devices). Scroll down and you'll see all the oem#.inf drivers, if you can't expand the driver then no device is currently using it. You can right-click to remove the driver.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Many thanks for your help. Three drivers are listed as incompatible, as follows.

lvbflt64.sys ver 13.80.853.0
lvrs64.sys ver 13..80.853.0
lvuvc64.sys ver 13.80.853.0

The Product name is given for each as Logitech Webcam Software and there is no Published Name like oem#.inf
I cannot finds any Logitech drivers in Device Manager.
I will try the other method you suggested to find the driver with Powershell or try and find the oem#.inf name for each one online.

Soldato
OK, if you run this in PowerShell it will output the drivers along with all their files. The clip part of the command copies the output to your clipboard, so after running it open something like Notepad and paste into that. You can then search for those .sys files, which hopefully should lead you back to which driver contains them.

Code:
pnputil /enum-drivers /files | clip

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Tried that and it worked fine and gave me 20 pages of drivers in Word, but the three Logitech ones causing problems are not listed. I have now tried all of the options above except the
Code:
"pnputil /delete-driver oem1.inf /force" as I do not know the drivers' names.

Soldato
Did you try searching those pages of drivers for "logitech". You might have to go scored earth on anything related to Logitech if you can't find those specific files...

Last resort would be to plug the camera back in so that you can find the drivers in Device Manager (view drivers by device).

If that doesn't work I'm not sure what else to suggest.

Associate
OP
Sorted! I found all three in the Windows/System32/Drivers folder. Moved them to a folder on the desktop, rebooted, switched on memory integrity then deleted the folder.

Thanks again for your help.

Back
Top Bottom