Case recommendations please?

Associate
I've had to cancel my case order as it's out of stock.

I'm looking for a cheap case with acceptable build quality and enough size and cooling for a top end graphics card. And preferably not ugly.

Recommendations please?

Thanks.

Associate
Associate
Out of stock no ETA. That's why I'm asking.
Ah my apologies.

You can get a metallic grey one that is in stock?

Or one with a window for slightly more but still in black?

Associate
OP
Ah my apologies.

You can get a metallic grey one that is in stock?

Or one with a window for slightly more but still in black?

Yes I'd considered this. £25 for a window I don't really want put me off that one. And £10 for a worse colour put me off the other. There is a white one too.

I might still grab one of those regardless. Just thought I'd explore any other options first.

Associate
I'd recommend the Lian Li Air Mini personally. A bit more expensive, but scales well to any hardware. It fits my 4080 FE a treat on an matx motherboard. I like the adjustable back plate as well

Associate
Depends how fast you spin them I guess.

I have 2x140 in the front, 2x140 in the floor. 4x120 in the side for push/pull on the aio, 2x120 in the roof and 1x120 in the rear. All bolted to a corsair commander pro to deal with the curves. It's pretty quiet and my gpu never goes over 60c no matter what I do. The cpu does what it does because Intel 13700k.

The stock fans are decent and aren't that loud even at 100%

Associate
Plus 1 for the Air Mini, the build quality is superb and the fans are not bad at all. If you use 3.5" HDs they are 'hot swappable' mounted at the back in the holders.

Edit: I'm only running a 5600X so still have just the 3 Fans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom