Clash of Clans

Soldato
If you want you can drop a TH9 into our clan. We currently on a 15 win war streak with over 380 war wins :)

Not bad, whats the name of the clan? Think our best win streak was about 10 back when we were mainly TH8s on dragon attacks.

Currently in a war atm but thanks for the offer I'll think about it, it'd be one of these - (1) a low TH9 which I normally use to 2 star the opponents top 2 bases, so that we don't need to waste any of our high end attacks on them, or (2) a new TH10 which has the war weight of a TH9, except it has the extra spell, max army camps and max level hogs, used for 3 star attacks.

Soldato
Not bad, whats the name of the clan? Think our best win streak was about 10 back when we were mainly TH8s on dragon attacks.

Currently in a war atm but thanks for the offer I'll think about it, it'd be one of these - (1) a low TH9 which I normally use to 2 star the opponents top 2 bases, so that we don't need to waste any of our high end attacks on them, or (2) a new TH10 which has the war weight of a TH9, except it has the extra spell, max army camps and max level hogs, used for 3 star attacks.

Welcome to the clan btw ;) Did you realise how quickly the war cc is filled up :D

BTW we have included you in the current war in case you didn't realise

Last edited:
Soldato
Welcome to the clan btw ;) Did you realise how quickly the war cc is filled up :D

BTW we have included you in the current war in case you didn't realise

Yes I noticed, by the time I got round to checking they were all done which makes a nice change :p That's my ipad account btw so I'm not on it all the time but I check it daily and I'll always get war attacks in. Any particular war strategy like attack opposite number first?

What time zone are most these guys in, not used to war starting at ~5 in the morning? Anyway, I'm glad the win streak ended BEFORE my inclusion in wars :o :p

Soldato
We have no specific war strategy but generally we leave all TH11 to the top 2/3 players. I generally clear up th9 bases but if you feel confident in smashing any th9 then go for it!

Most of us on UK time except for the top guy who is based in Australia.

Back
Top Bottom