Clean garden sleepers/fence

Associate
I tried 50/50 white vinegar and water this year and I’m honestly amazed how much difference it made, but yeah make sure you have enough as once you start you’ll have to keep going.

Soldato
Wet & Forget.... Sprayed on using your knapsack sprayer and then leave it to do its job. Depending on how badly the mold/mildew etc is, it will take from a couple of days to a couple of months. It will also help prevent it coming back and just needs a spray once a year to top it up.

I used it on Friday and, although the slabs dont seem to have done much yet, I sprayed it on the front of my shed as it was green etc and I noticed yesterday that its now gone.

Soldato
Wet & Forget.... Sprayed on using your knapsack sprayer and then leave it to do its job. Depending on how badly the mold/mildew etc is, it will take from a couple of days to a couple of months. It will also help prevent it coming back and just needs a spray once a year to top it up.

I used it on Friday and, although the slabs dont seem to have done much yet, I sprayed it on the front of my shed as it was green etc and I noticed yesterday that its now gone.

Been using this for over 10 years, think it is good stuff

Associate
Another vote for 'Wet & Forget', great stuff.
Have used on driveways, patios, fences, bird baths etc with great results.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Tried wet and forget previously, while it did work it seemed to take ages to do so.

Have used ULTIMA-PLUS XP recently as well as sika mould buster and they both had much quicker results.

Soldato
wet & forget details suggest it is for brick/paving , expensive too, if, you didn't dilute it further (how much) for large fence area.
on fence/sleeper vinegar is a cheaper option 10L<£10.
pressure washer will damage fences. like it did for my paving, for which, 15%hypo diluted 1:4 was once again cheaper that wet&forget.

Soldato
wet & forget details suggest it is for brick/paving , expensive too, if, you didn't dilute it further (how much) for large fence area.
on fence/sleeper vinegar is a cheaper option 10L<£10.
pressure washer will damage fences. like it did for my paving, for which, 15%hypo diluted 1:4 was once again cheaper that wet&forget.

Pressure washer damaged your paving?

Back
Top Bottom