Cloud Backup solution as a reseller

Associate
Hi guys,

Looking for a cloud backup solution to backup multiple computers within a work place (upto 10 computers). They aren't connected to a centralised server and are standalone machines, they do have specific software for ordering their stock which could do with being backed up if possible? Might be best to capture an image of the whole PC?

Can anyone recommend a company to provide this service, as ile be using it for my IT business. Possibly with the option where I sign in then see the clients backups if required. Suppose the other option is each client has there own sign in but i'm thinking of the reselling the subscription side of things as well?

Thanks

Associate
Take a look at MSP360 (Cloudberry) for the software and then send the data to AWS or Azure.

Edit: Another option is to use a Synology NAS to backup everything locally and then send that data to Synology C2, AWS or Azure. You can use Synology Drive on the PCs to create the backup tasks to the NAS.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Take a look at MSP360 (Cloudberry) for the software and then send the data to AWS or Azure.

Edit: Another option is to use a Synology NAS to backup everything locally and then send that data to Synology C2, AWS or Azure. You can use Synology Drive on the PCs to create the backup tasks to the NAS.

Thank you.

Trouble with the NAS is (I use that option myself) the initial setup costs for the hardware. A lot of businesses I come across now are wanting to keep things to the lower end of their budgets.

They have been quoted for Office365 so they will have the 1TB Onedrive storage (Need to confirm they don't mind the same documents shared across all computers).

It also seems important now to backup the OneDrive as well. I have read Acronis do a cost effective cloud backup service as well.

Associate
Thank you.

Trouble with the NAS is (I use that option myself) the initial setup costs for the hardware. A lot of businesses I come across now are wanting to keep things to the lower end of their budgets.

They have been quoted for Office365 so they will have the 1TB Onedrive storage (Need to confirm they don't mind the same documents shared across all computers).

It also seems important now to backup the OneDrive as well. I have read Acronis do a cost effective cloud backup service as well.

If you are looking at backing up an 365 tenant, take a look at Dropsuite, way better than Acronis in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom