Coffee machines, Tassimo or Nespresso?

Permabanned
Want to get the missus a coffee machine for xmas. She is a latte drinker mainly, which would you go for? It seems that Tassimo and Nespresso are the easiest and quickest to work as I don't think she will want to faff about and wait a while for a cup to make.

My budget is up to £150.

Permabanned
OP
Shaz]sigh[;25468835 said:
If you're willing to take in to account the fact that Nespresso are giving away a £70 gift voucher at the moment and offset that against your budget I'd recommend the Nespresso Lattissima Plus (which I've just bought). Given that she likes milky drinks and the Aeroccino is alledgedly a pain to clean, it might be worth a look.

Either way, go with Nespresso - I looked in to this and the Tassimo seems akin to those things you get in offices, ie, no control over your drinks. Nespresso seems to give a half way house to a real Espresso machine without all the quality but without a lot of the hassle.

Must admit I do like the look of the Lattissima Plus. How long does it take to receive the £70? Do I need to get some capsules with it?

Anyone recommend some nice Latte glasses?

Permabanned
OP
I have ordered the Lattissima Plus in silver. What capsules do you recommend for Lattes's?

I was going to order some so she has something to drink at xmas before the £70 voucher comes.

Back
Top Bottom