Coolermaster ATCS case pics

Caporegime
Looks like I confirmed back in 2015 that I still had my ATCS 201-SXK.

Happy to report that I still do, along with new stablemates.

ATC-620-BX1:
ATCS-620-BX1-1.jpg

ATCS-210-AX2, ATCS-201-SXK, ATCS-111C-SX1:
ATCS-Cases.png

Never managed to find a replacement for my 110, but the 111 is a close approximation just a bit smaller.

They all now house period-ish correct builds, Slot 1, Slot A, Socket 370 and Socket A (462).

Last edited:
Associate
OK most probably know but thought I would share.

I recently picked up an old CM Praetorian 732, pretty ugly one with the big curved slab door on the front.

Good news was that the chassis is basically identical to the ATCS 201's. The motherboard tray actually has two 80mm fans on these as well. The top panel is different, but if like me your old 201 interior is a bit worn or has been modified, these are a good donor for parts.

Associate
Yes the one I have is a mesh branded one. I will be using the motherboard tray for my build.

The old one that has already been cut about is going to get some serious work to it. I am determined to have an up to date version of this case. The only part that can't be touched is the front panel IMO.

Last edited:
Soldato
@rare interested to know how you went about the polishing process, did you disassemble the chassis?

No I didn’t mate I did the whole thing by hand with the case still assembled, it took HOURS. Needless to say it was so massively difficult and time consuming that I only did the one.

I was too worried about damaging it to take it apart, be interested to see how you get on with it…

Back
Top Bottom