i face lately a problem with my pc which has the following specs :
asrock z77 pro 3
Ram 10 gb ddr 3 (8gb 1600 MHZ crucial
2gb 1060 mhz micron)
I7 2600
gtx 970 4gb

the problem starts while i'm playing videos games pc suddenly shut down
and when i wanted to restart it the cpu fan turn on around 5 secondes then off
i thought the problem was my cooler because it didn't mount correclty (the cooler has screws but motherboard doesn't have the holes which supports this type of screws)
so t looked for a new cooler i bought an intel stock , i mount it correctly but the problem still happend
a lot if videos talk about ram is the main cause of this this problem, i clean it and the slots too but still the problem
i don't know what will i do?

Associate
You’ll need to test all of the components and look at heat and power delivery. It could be a faulty motherboard.

Take it to a tech support shop to do a full assessment if you’re still unsure.

Associate
OP
You’ll need to test all of the components and look at heat and power delivery. It could be a faulty motherboard.

Take it to a tech support shop to do a full assessment if you’re still unsure.
i test all the components with other pc , they workes fine
can i repair this mobo, it has no physical damage as a blown capacitors or anything else

Associate
i test all the components with other pc , they workes fine
can i repair this mobo, it has no physical damage as a blown capacitors or anything else
That’s a pity.

Unlikely that you’ll be able to repair the motherboard if it’s something other than a blown cap.

You can buy used motherboards but given the age of the machine, I’d probably use this opportunity to upgrade to a new one.

Used Ryzen 3rd gen and a B450 motherboard with 8gigs of RAM will be pretty cheap.

Associate
OP
That’s a pity.

Unlikely that you’ll be able to repair the motherboard if it’s something other than a blown cap.

You can buy used motherboards but given the age of the machine, I’d probably use this opportunity to upgrade to a new one.

Used Ryzen 3rd gen and a B450 motherboard with 8gigs of RAM will be pretty cheap.
i have another mobo but it's oeam it's dell optiplex 390 but it isn't compatible with my psu corsair cx750M
'

Back
Top Bottom