Dark Matter 2024 (Apple TV+)

Soldato
I listened to the audio book about 5 years ago and remember enjoying it but can't remember too much about it.

I'll likely give this a bash on that basis.

Soldato
I watched the first 2 last night, seems OK but "feels" flat. I guess it may be because I already know the premise, so I don't need 2 episodes to get me going with all the explanation.

Fighting to get my wife interested as well, having also recently watched Constellation there's some groans of "this crap again?", even though I know the story is completely different.

Reactions: Kyo

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
I haven't read the books or anything before so going in blind. It's a little slow in the pacing but hope it will spice things up nicely.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Not sure, watched the first two episodes and can't help but think it's going to be Evil Dr Vs Good Dr :( Hoping there is more to it than that though.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Yeah 6 is fair at the moment it kinda feels very samey to everything else in this type of sci-fi genre.

Man of Honour
Ok so far, watching it a few weeks after finishing Constellation isn't helping my rating of this, thought that was a much better execution of this concept and gripped me instantly. That being said im a sucker for sci-fi like this so will happily continue it until it gets cancelled. :D

Also Jennifer Connelly is ageing like fine wine.

Last edited:
Soldato
Managed about half way through episode 2 before I gave up, it was so dull.... Not even Jennifer Connelly being hot could save this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom