Daytona 24

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Great racing and a well-deserved win for Porsche Penske, if Kevin Estre didn't make a booboo it may have been a 1-2 finish.

Now we have the countdown to LeMans.

Last edited:
Soldato
Was a great race for the action. Rather disappointed when the remaining Lexus went out with a fire so close to the end of the race. Very well deserved win at the end for the Porsche to keep the Caddy behind.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I don't follow anything but F1 due to the lack of accessibility (which F1 isn't good for anymore), but I do look up how the F1 drivers get on.

Found this clip from the end of the MX-5 Cup, what a fantastic POV. Very physical and interesting to see someone being bump drafted so visually from the recipients end.

Associate
I don't follow anything but F1 due to the lack of accessibility (which F1 isn't good for anymore), but I do look up how the F1 drivers get on.

Found this clip from the end of the MX-5 Cup, what a fantastic POV. Very physical and interesting to see someone being bump drafted so visually from the recipients end.

Best thing about that is how freakishly similar it is to doing the exact same combo in iRacing. Draft levels and everything seem identicle.

Back
Top Bottom