Dayz Breaking Point (Arma 3 mod)

Caporegime
It was fun but it was just KoS endlessly with no real threat apart from other players with a very basic class system.

Unless you wanted to just sit in a bush or had a group to run with I found it just got repetitive and frustrating.

Caporegime
well once you got a group together and found rival groups i think it was amazing fun.especially on maps like winter thirsk which was my fav.smallish map vehicles was closest thing to how dayz mod was with great fun.

Associate
Looking forward to the standalone (can we call it that??) the developer and a well known youtuber who has been hired to the development team, have just released a video saying this won't be an early access title, great news!

Really looking forward to this, hopefully it's a really good map, DayZ's chernaraus+ and Miscreated's map will take some beating though

Associate
I doubt a finished product will ever arrive. BP was a fun mod for a while but soon became a running simulator, instakilled by a bush camper bore.
It had some good ideas, the class based system was a good touch, but it did take a little away from player v player interaction, if I was a hunter no one in there mind was going to believe I was friendly, sometimes I just wanted to talk and possibly trade, I don't always like to kos in these games, I find it far more fun holding players at gun point and robbing them, and making them drop there pants than just shooting. If they make a brilliant map like the aforementioned games, refine the class system, good base building where you can board up existing structures and set traps and good PvE survival elements this 'could' be special. Either way I backed it on kickstarter, fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom