Deadpool 3 - Coming 2024

Soldato
Think I’m on my 40th watch through of the trailer lol.

Pumping 80’s Madonna and watching jack walk from behind that bus and seeing that yellow suit in all of it’s glory was marvellous.

Caporegime
Think I’m on my 40th watch through of the trailer lol.

Pumping 80’s Madonna and watching jack walk from behind that bus and seeing that yellow suit in all of it’s glory was marvellous.
I've only watched it 15-20 times. It was enough for YouTube to fill my feed with "50 Easter eggs" videos, which I'm semi frantically pressing "not interested" in :D

rp2000

Caporegime
40! Why?!

One and done, I don't need to watch a trailer more than once of my own accord. Obviously can't really be avoided in a cinema.
Came for the trailer, stayed for the Madonna song.

I can think of numerous Marvel trailers I've watched more than 10 times at least. Infinity War and Endgame, probably at least 20 times. I'm the same with most Star Wars content as well.

rp2000

Reactions: Kyo

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Cant wait it looks a blast! just hope they dont hold back and make PG13 or something daft like that.

Soldato
Havent been to a mainstream Cinema since before COVID, (been to a small independent one since though, it won't show this film sadly) The trailer made me laugh, so I will go and see this one rather than wait for it to be released on the various streaming platforms.

Back
Top Bottom