Dell 32” 6K

Soldato
I can’t wait for this! Finally an alternative to the extremely expensive Apple XDR display.

I’ve been using 2560x1600 30” for ages as I find it about the best resolution/screen size mix. I haven’t seen anything on the market that feels like a real upgrade.

With this new Dell, I can scale 2:1 and have a crisp display and slight bump in usable desktop.

I know this type of monitor won’t appeal to many on here but for folks looking for premium productivity focused monitors - this seems ideal.

Soldato
OP
Looks like a great screen.

I’ve been using the Dell UP3218K 32” 8K for the last four years or so and it’s been absolutely phenomenal.

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to buy a monitor with a lower PPI ever again as it’s been an absolute dream to work with as my main screen.

Is there any reason you’ve not considered one given that it seems like a good fit?
Sorry, didn’t see this. I like the 6K because it works well with MacOS (Same resolution as Apples XDR pro). With 2:1 scaling, I think it’s the perfect resolution for a 32” screen.

I have the Dell 6K monitor at work and it’s great, super sharp image. At home I didn’t want to spend that much so I have a Dell 30” 2560x1600 which is a great resolution for 30” screen. It also means I can play the odd game as well, don’t think my PC would do well playing anything at 6K.

Back
Top Bottom