*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
I've got eyefinity downstairs now, takes up a lot of space but worth it.

My wife fixed my cable management needs by coming up with the idea of painting a board of mdf the same as the wall behind and fitting it to the desk, it works really well, can't see the wire city at all :)

vd3a.jpg

os31.jpg

Associate
It looks cool but I'm not sure I get the point of eyefinity, why is that better than one big screen? And you wouldn't have the borders...

Its "main" feature is that its 3 times more in your vision compared to a single 1080p screen, I have a 120" screen upstairs which is 1080p yet still see more on my eyefinity setup, getting another 2 projectors would be epic to do eyefinity with (dreams...)

Associate
Hi Rhysduck,

It's a Dell U2312HM (portrait) and my landscape is a Dell U2713HM.

The Dells have good stands, and of course can rotate through 90 degrees, which a lot of monitors can't now. Went for the 23 because of price, and size (plus it matches my existing monitor), in portrait 24 inch for me is just too big.

Still happy with it, I game on the 27 inch and use the portrait for forums, work, coretemp etc.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MO-055-DE&groupid=17&catid=1425

IMG_38701_zps4ab20874.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom