Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

Man of Honour
I wanted to play the last one, but the aiming was so sluggish and horrible for a FPS game. I could never get past the first area. Horrible :(

There was a fix for it (though you still got a bit of nasty low level stutter) but I can't remember what it was now :|

Soldato
Had to check which came 1st, the movie Inception or DX:HR.

A lot of the ambient BGM reminds me quite a bit of Inception :D

I highly recommend going to a Hans Zimmer live show if you get the chance in the future. Went not long ago to Wembley and it was awesome! :)

Soldato
Hans Zimmer just absolutely rocks.
Last Samurai sound track just melts me.

Don't tell me this new DE is Hans Zimmer?!?!?!?!

Nah, I was just commenting on those soundtracks mentioned.

Zimmer would be prohibitively expensive for a game unless he really wanted to do it on a personal level, I'd think!

Michael McCann did an excellent job in DE:HR anyway, IMO. A lot of the game soundtack was eargasmic. :D

Man of Honour

Zimmer would be prohibitively expensive for a game unless he really wanted to do it on a personal level, I'd think!

Michael McCann did an excellent job in DE:HR anyway, IMO. A lot of the game soundtack was eargasmic. :D

They've thrown a lot of money at it mind - Zimmer probably isn't completely unrealistic budget wise.

Soldato

Absolutely. The soundtrack to DE:HR was just awesome also.

And damn, didn't realise Zimmer was touring :D
Any chance to catch him still?

Soldato
I think I'll pre-order this weekend. It's not something I usually do, but given the quality of the previous games in the series, my confidence is sufficient to justify it. Only thing is, when I see the game sitting their in my steam library, the three weeks until release are going to seem even longer:D

Soldato
Is this likely to get a disc release? The usual outlets (can't name due to competitor rules) have it listed but no price. Good game it mght be, but not paying £39.99 on Steam if I can get the DVD version for £29.99 or even £34.99.

Back
Top Bottom