** Diablo 4 Thread **

Soldato
will have a look for a week or so no doubt. Bit of a cop out really that theres no season theme, the loot rework and a bit of Iron Wolf side quests wont keep people entertained for long.

Apparently the helltide changes make the levelling a bit quicker so we shall see.

Will be goin barb as usual, the dust devils gear is the season journey reward so should be quick to get goin

Soldato
will have a look for a week or so no doubt. Bit of a cop out really that theres no season theme, the loot rework and a bit of Iron Wolf side quests wont keep people entertained for long.

Apparently the helltide changes make the levelling a bit quicker so we shall see.

Will be goin barb as usual, the dust devils gear is the season journey reward so should be quick to get goin
I played the PTR as a barb, it was good. Think levelling should be easier but even at level 100 it felt squishy, the master work stuff will take a bit to get done. The Pit was good and Helltide was much better. Overall, the PTR felt much improved, was sad when it was over.

Associate
What are they doing to the loot system? It's current form is why I quit.
They've got rid of many of the extraneous item stats ; options for item customisation ( masterworking & tempering ) and legendary aspects now get "recorded" in a codex log ie. no need to find multiples of a perfect roll. There's probably more, but I haven't played the PTR. Will find out the rest tomorrow.

Last edited:
Soldato
Had a look at the patch notes, it looks great

Nice buffs for ice sorcerors

Much better stats on gear now

Greater rifts with 200 tiers

New bosses

Helltides from level 1

New end game gear upgrade system called Masterworking

Boss ladders

Last edited:
Soldato
As a Diablo 4 noob can someone help me out. I've got an imprinted scythe that does amazing chain damage with decompose. Currently I can't extract this as I imprinted it once before. Is there a way I can get this legendary skill onto another weapon? I'm discarding a lot of weapons with higher damage because they don't have as good of a skill.

Soldato
Wasn't going to bother as I'm obsessing over Rimworld just now but:
  • A new option for camera to zoom further out has been added in the Graphics Options section of the Settings menu.
I'm sold! :D

Associate
As a Diablo 4 noob can someone help me out. I've got an imprinted scythe that does amazing chain damage with decompose. Currently I can't extract this as I imprinted it once before. Is there a way I can get this legendary skill onto another weapon? I'm discarding a lot of weapons with higher damage because they don't have as good of a skill.
If you imprint onto a weapon, you can't extract the aspect again from that weapon. It's gone forever (well until you find a weapon with the same aspect and extract it from that). However, season 4 is changing all that. Whenever you extract an aspect in season 4, it goes straight into your codex. Once you have it in your codex, you can use the aspect over and over again on new items. They are no longer single use, which is a great change IMO. It was one of the worse things about aspects.

Back
Top Bottom