Diablo IV | OT |

Soldato
Oh dear.
I started playing today and realised you can't save. That's going to be the cause of arguments in my house.
I get it's an online game but there really should be an option to just play locally, enabling basic things like saving. People with children need to bail at a moments notice, it's a bit silly to penalise you for real life.
Good game so far though, I went with necromancer in the end.

Baz

Baz

Soldato
Oh dear.
I started playing today and realised you can't save. That's going to be the cause of arguments in my house.
I get it's an online game but there really should be an option to just play locally, enabling basic things like saving. People with children need to bail at a moments notice, it's a bit silly to penalise you for real life.
Good game so far though, I went with necromancer in the end.
My biggest peeve is this, why can't I play offline and just save when I like or at least at checkpoints :(

Soldato
I'm getting on well with this despite the lack of a pause. I feel a bit OP though, I barely ever get close to dying. I had the same issue with Diablo 3, I don't think I died once before the final boss.

Soldato
I enjoy it. It's very repetitive but it's also very addictive. I'm into Act 3 and although I'm not really sure what's going on in the story I keep wanting to play it.

Soldato
I enjoy it. It's very repetitive but it's also very addictive. I'm into Act 3 and although I'm not really sure what's going on in the story I keep wanting to play it.
Same, I usually blast a season char unlock the freebies, it's not gripped me like 3 did but it's a good time sink for mindless gaming with some tunes on if I'm at a loss. I do wish the hud was bigger, console players much more likely to be on 4k at a distance and everything is tiny in the corner.

Soldato
Ah man, I didn't realise the new season would lock my existing character out of the new bells and whistles :(
Not a fan of that season model, it's really demoralising. I'll probably just complete the game and sell it on now, which is a shame, but I'm just not up for creating a new character each season to take full advantage of the new fun it brings.

Soldato
I feel that but also every time I come back to it I've forgotten so starting a new char is easy.

Takes about 12 hours to grind to 65

Back
Top Bottom