***Distributed Computing Christmas Bonus Ball Draw***

Permabanned
Yeah am really sorry about that sah but had i accepted your late guess well lets just say i would have been lynched in so many ways - its true what they say though "what goes around comes around" so you'll win it back another way :)

Hehe I wouldn't worry too much, I'm a good sport about these things :p

Looking forward to this ball draw though! Is the draw on 25th dec or ?

Soldato
OP
Hehe I wouldn't worry too much, I'm a good sport about these things :p

Looking forward to this ball draw though! Is the draw on 25th dec or ?

:) Yup its the christmas day lotto draw for the bonus ball number :)

Duly entered chaps and the very best of luck to you, hmmmmmm yup am going to make it a bit more difficult for ya....

Every one that enters has to produce a pic of there christmas tree before the 25th ..... or a pic of their gift of choice for a t'other half or family member :eek::D

Associate
ooohh! I love aggod competition...

Make mine a 17 if you will please TTB

(I can do you a piccy of an inflatable Santa that is already on display around the corner from me 4/11/11, been there a week already)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
ooohh! I love aggod competition...

Make mine a 17 if you will please TTB

(I can do you a piccy of an inflatable Santa that is already on display around the corner from me 4/11/11, been there a week already)

Tis done sah best of luck!! Well they say theres no such thing as a free lunch so i thought i would make it a tad more interesting, cameras at the ready for the best christmas photo :D
Nay lad something original preferably the old homestead full of the festive spirit and such but tis upto you remember you will be judged by your peers .... this is going to end up as a bun fight i can see it lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom