• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

DLSS Momentum Continues: 50 Released and Upcoming DLSS 3 Games, Over 250 DLSS Games and Creative Apps Available Now

Caporegime
Looks like it is still paying of being a RTX gamer :p

Some interesting bits:

NVIDIA DLSS is Always Learning, New Improvements Coming Soon​

DLSS continues to improve through ongoing training on NVIDIA’s AI Supercomputer, and a new update delivers improvements to DLSS Super Resolution, NVIDIA DLAA, and DLSS Frame Generation. Since DLSS 3 games are backwards compatible with DLSS 2 technology, all GeForce RTX gamers will also benefit.

Upcoming DLSS improvements include:

• AI network enhancements for DLSS Frame Generation that better take advantage of game engine data, improving UI stability and image quality during fast movement.
  • An updated AI network for DLSS Super Resolution Ultra Performance mode, improving fine detail stability and overall image quality.
  • An updated AI network for NVIDIA DLAA that improves image quality, reduces ghosting, and improves edge smoothness in high contrast scenarios.

Cyberpunk 2077, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and Portal with RTX will be the first to update with these new features in upcoming game patches.

The Day Before Launching With DLSS 3 & Ray Tracing​

THRONE AND LIBERTY Launching With DLSS 3​

Warhaven Coming Soon With DLSS 3​

Witchfire Launching Later This Year With DLSS 3​

Atomic Heart Available February 21 With DLSS 3​

Marvel’s Midnight Suns Upgrading To DLSS 3 This January​

Dakar Desert Rally DLSS 3 Update Arrives In January​

The Cycle: Frontier DLSS 3 Update Arriving This January​

Conqueror’s Blade Adds DLSS 3 This January​

Tower of Fantasy DLSS 3 Update Arrives In April​

ILL Space Early Access Begins Later This Year, With DLSS 3 & Ray Tracing​

Dead Space Launches January 27 With DLSS 2​

Judgment & Lost Judgment DLSS 2 Update Available Now​

Last edited:
Soldato
I think people forgot that DLSS 1 through 2 have seen improvements to their implementation. Very encouraging that DLSS 3 is already getting an update and it looks to have made some decent strides forward.

Like you @Grim5 I'm also looking forward to this video upscaling feature for chrome.

Caporegime
OP
It's a shame Google are messing up adblock as I much prefer chrome over Firefox but browsing without an adblock these days is awful. It's the only reason I switched back to firefox

Soldato
Is googles change not going to break all adblock plugins though? (ublock is what I've been using for a long time now too)
This one isn't necessarily broken yet. Adblock actually led to slow down in page loading on multiple sites when installed over the last few months so having made the change all seems good.

Associate
i love nvidia showing improvements to the dlss 3 in cp2077, shame its not in the game yet despite being used as advertising material for the last 2 months
Most likely why they've not released it to the general public yet, knowing that it'd be super seeded not long after? Either way, Nvidia have took the pee big style by using the game as a selling point for dlss 3.0, and yet still to have released nothing some 2 months after the cards dropped.

Associate
Lol my wife’s gfn mac sub got updated to 4080 tier.. i’m stuck on a 3080 on my main pc. And she only plays tf2. But needs it cause no tf2 on mac.

DLSS3 is looking great so far. Prolly gonna jump in on the 5xxx series tho. Should be perfect by then just like DLSS2 compared to launch.

Not gonna lie tho. So ****** tempting.

Last edited:
Associate
Is googles change not going to break all adblock plugins though? (ublock is what I've been using for a long time now too)
IIRC there's a manifest 3 compliant version of UBlock Origin, it does remove some (possibly more advanced) features IIRC, but I think for most people they're not supposed to notice

Soldato
the supposed extra latency is a non issue unless oyu are trying to play csgo or something similar with it
The latency is it's biggest issue because even in games that are medium passed it is noticable when I have used it on friends 4090 so what is the point in the higher FPS if it feels worse. This is just general FPS games or racing games even where it has been notiable in use.

Back
Top Bottom