Does anyone else still play MOHAA?

Associate
MOH:AA set a new benchmark in FPS gaming. Of course 2015 had many key members that left EA to form Infinity Ward and we know what came of that.

I have thought about playing it again but I did install it once and it looked seriously dated which put me off.

Airborne is pretty cheap these days prehaps if you can't get AA to run give a try.

Soldato
Oh man , Spearhead maps Malta and Gewitter were ace....so many nooks and crannys to crawl through..

Loved Gewitter especially, night time, rain, fog......

I still have it installed and will par take of a round or two when i feel a nostalga overload coming on...:)

Oh and the multiplayer taunts are still the best in any game today......

Soldato
Loved MOHAA I installed it again on WIN 7 no issues (running 1440 900 screen)

Only major issue I have is online since I don't have punkbuster installed.

Keep meaning to go to evenbalance and use their auto install process. (If it works that is)

Keep getting kicked from servers for not having it running.

Anyone remember if you have to change the console settings sv_punkbuster 1 or something?

Associate
Used to love this game, played it so much!

Was in {D.D} Clan, matches against UNA and DRM used to be highly intense

The memories of The bridge and Lol_V2

Those matches were great... I used to play for UNA, who are still going btw, Soul and a few other oldies still have an occasional match.

Spearhead was the reason I upgraded my and PC and got broadband. I started playing on dial up, that was not fun...

Like many others have said, I just wish they could make games like this again, a straight up shooter with no perks and the best players/team won...

Soldato
a_sweet_little_girl is my xfire id and i still play on and off.

Check out FUF or FRESF servers. Loads of regulars who monitor for hax.

Soldato
Hunt was a nade fest for sure. Used to play on the EVO server mainly for public, still got screenshots of me finishing 62kills as germans, loved that map.

True it was a nade fest at the start, but after the first 45 seconds, it calmed right down into a fantastic level.
My copy of Spearhead doesn't work. Is there still a community for it in Spearhead?

I remember liking "Bahnhof" or something like that anyway.

The campaign was great too.

Soldato
Used to love this game, played in a few clans like [o]Jpn and [FuN] :)

Tried playing it again recently but couldn't get my controls like they were used to, so I'm not going to try in fear of ruining the memory :p

Associate
Anyway If you ever come across some cocky little shi*t owning everyone because he's discovered map flaws where he can hide & brags how he's got a girlfriend & ****** her, that'll be my 11 year old son. (oh the legacy we've left behind us ): (it's funny when you can sneak online to the same server )

damn that was so funny i just spilt my tea lol

Soldato
Liberation games were my favourite of the MoH series, no game today comes close to the fun I had playing those games, and the community was the best I've ever experienced.

I really wish we could get similar games these days, as said earlier I hate all the upgrades, unlocks, achievements, etc, we have today, just give me a rifle or machine gun and a few nades and I'm perfectly happy.

Great fun, my favourite game of all time, really miss it tbh.

Noob tube anyone? :D

Permabanned
MOHAA TDM Default, best memories of my life.

Some great clans and players when TDM was fairly active.. n00b Allstars, 4s, Grrr, GBH, A&R, another Swedish clan (forgot their name), WABB, WOMD, GT

Tbh I cant remember them all and im being unfair not naming all of them, but awesome. The game was as perfect as a FPS could have been (bar not having developer support with real anti cheat) - the guns felt realistic, no silly perks or aiming down crosshairs... great maps like Stalingrad, Remagen, Algiers, Southern France, DV

Ive not got a copy anymore and wont install it for fear of ruining memories.

Back
Top Bottom