Does anyone use Windows Defender as their AV?

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Windows 11 build in AV, been fine since windows 8/10 imo and very accurate.

Use to be a malwarebytes fan and user but its not needed at all imo, just common sense and built in scanner is enough imo

Associate
My Malware bytes subscription is expiring (it was provided free with natwest for the last few years).

I think I will go back to using windows defender only however will need to be a bit more careful what I click.

Soldato
My Malware bytes subscription is expiring (it was provided free with natwest for the last few years).

I think I will go back to using windows defender only however will need to be a bit more careful what I click.
You could enable defender and keep Malwarebytes free as the backup.

Associate
I use Windows Defender and have done since it came out. On Windows. Never had any issues with it. And when I do install AV or software like Malwarebytes, no known issues have arisen or been picked up. So I just go back to Defender.

Soldato
I use Windows Defender and have done since it came out. On Windows. Never had any issues with it. And when I do install AV or software like Malwarebytes, no known issues have arisen or been picked up. So I just go back to Defender.
Pretty much the same for me. Don't bother with any other AV anymore.

Back
Top Bottom