Dont call the German coastguard

Man of Honour
Nix,

Nice one. I suppose we must credit the German ingenuity as their U-boats caused havoc in WW2, I wonder how they launched them from the land? :p

Nix

Nix

Soldato
OMG When did I write that?

*Checks time*

Lol, 10pm on Friday night. I was drunk :p

haha, I do come out with some crap when i'm drunk :p

The thing is what makes it even worse is the amount of times i've seen Germany on the ruddy map! I like reading up about ww2 as a hobby. Oh dear me. I'm trying to figure out if I was being serious or sarcastic though, but I don't remember too much of friday apart from being sick :(

Associate
Nix said:
OMG When did I write that?

*Checks time*
Lol, 10pm on Friday night. I was drunk
haha, I do come out with some crap when i'm drunk

The thing is what makes it even worse is the amount of times i've seen Germany on the ruddy map! I like reading up about ww2 as a hobby. Oh dear me. I'm trying to figure out if I was being serious or sarcastic though, but I don't remember too much of friday apart from being sick

I'm calling BS to that whole statement. :p :D :D

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Meh, I know I was drunk. It doesn't matter what you lot think :p

What's scary though is I don't appear drunk there and I honestly don't remember writing it :confused:

I was reading this thread and about to reply "lol, nub" but I realised it was me and was like "WTF?" :eek:
I was quite worried for about 2 minutes because I thought someone had hacked my account or come on my pc when I was out.

Back
Top Bottom