e-ink display for macOS setup

Soldato
Hi

part of my role at work requires me to do a lot of technical reading and writing.. and my eyes; which has never been great are getting worst with old age.

i’ve already have two 28” 4k monitors with a matt display connected to a 16” m2 MacBook Pro as my main driver.. and one or two additional MacBook Pros just sitting one the desk.

i‘m thinking of trying to get a 16” eink display for me to use as a reader and a display output when I’m writing large amount of text.

the display would need a decent resolution, not expecting 4k/Retina display but high enough for a page or two of text at the same time. The refresh rate would be the main thing, I need/like to see what I’m typing as a type.

desk layout wise, if the monitor could work in both landscape or portrait mode, I would just flip one of my current monitors to portrait and have the two side by side.

does such a monitor exist?

Soldato
Can’t he;p,recommend a monitor but just a note regarding refresh rates. E-ink displays aren’t like traditional monitors. Very basically they display text and/ or images and don’t refresh until told to. Thats why they’re easy to read and Kindles (for example) have such long battery life. So any e-ink display you find won’t be ideal for typing on

Back
Top Bottom