easily convert most UE4 games into VR

Associate
Praydog is a legend, proud to say i've subbed to his Patreon. He must do what he does out of a love for VR which I think many of us share here.

Last edited:
Soldato
Tried this briefly last night, and got RoboCop working with tracked aiming. The frame rate was awful so I need to work out how to tweak it.

However I loaded up an earlier save and wandered around the police station and marvelled at all the little details.

I'm going to have a lot of fun with this utility!

Soldato
Tried a couple.

Mechwarrior 4 checks out. It works and looks the same as the VR mod, with the added bonus of the dropship being in VR too. And the life sucker that is Pinball FX works, it's as good as the native titles minus the shiny extras they put around the tables.

Probably have a lot more to say, I'm about two hundred quid in the hole now on games i picked up just for this.

Soldato
Tried it with Borderlands 3. It was terrible. But in fairness, it did say in the testing spreadsheet that it worked poorly.

Associate
Tried this briefly last night, and got RoboCop working with tracked aiming. The frame rate was awful so I need to work out how to tweak it.

However I loaded up an earlier save and wandered around the police station and marvelled at all the little details.

I'm going to have a lot of fun with this utility!

I'd imagine you'll need a beast of a PC to run most games using this on anything other than low settings.

Associate
Playing High On Life in VR yesterday, was brilliant. Works perfectly though couldn’t sort it out wirelessly on my Quest 3. Wired fine.
Needed a 3DOF profile to be imported via discord link as not moving with head tracking made me feel queasy.
6DOF meant to be working but am happy with joypad

Back
Top Bottom