Soldato
I think you can only access the DLC if you’ve beaten a certain boss. I’ll need to check that before I buy. In the mean time I will just plug away then do some Stellar Blade as well.
Fair play. Well, if the double valiant gargoyles are anything to go by, then I won’t be seeing the end :D

Soldato
Got the dark moon greatsword last night and finished up Ranni’s questline. That astel boss was the most troublesome yet for me. Glad it’s done now tho.

Soldato
Went back and totally busted up the valiant gargoyles. Hell yeah. Damn that felt so good. :D dark moon great sword charged up is a beast.
Woop nice! I nope out of stuff all the time as I don’t have the patience to bang my head against an impossible boss anymore. Go away, do some other stuff, get some levels and maybe some better gear, go back and (hopefully) wreck it.

Soldato
I recently switched from Xbox to PS5. I never completed this, and am quite keen to start a new run on it, so need to buy it again.

I've been reports that the PS4 version runs much better than the PS5 version, but they're all quite old. Is that still correct? Should I buy the PS4 version?

Soldato
Woop nice! I nope out of stuff all the time as I don’t have the patience to bang my head against an impossible boss anymore. Go away, do some other stuff, get some levels and maybe some better gear, go back and (hopefully) wreck it.
Aye. Downed morgott today too in less than a minute. Levels mean a heck of a lot in this game. Plus a good +10 weapon (in a first play through anyway)

Screwed up the dungeater quest so can no longer get his puppet. Gave seluvis potion to Gideon :rolleyes: oops.

I recently switched from Xbox to PS5. I never completed this, and am quite keen to start a new run on it, so need to buy it again.

I've been reports that the PS4 version runs much better than the PS5 version, but they're all quite old. Is that still correct? Should I buy the PS4 version?
I’m playing the ps5 native and it seems okay to me ?

Associate

The PS4 version runs at a steady 60 fps but with slightly reduced graphics settings. I found the PS5 version perfectly fine when the game was released in Feb 2022 ... fps varied between 45-55, or thereabouts, and that was before Sony did a firmware update for VRR. Unless you're really sensitive to ( minor ) frame rate changes, and/or don't have a VRR capable display I'd just stick with the PS5 version.

Last edited:
Soldato
It gets a bit choppy but very slightly at times when you’re riding around in the open world on the PS5 but it is rare and overall it’s pretty decent. I’m 135 hours in over two saves so I’ve seen a lot of it.

Soldato
Rykard down. He didn’t really put much of a fight up tbh. I was expecting .. more ? I guess.

Anyhoo. I’m sorta getting a little burn out now. The game is just a little too big I feel.

Soldato
Rykard down. He didn’t really put much of a fight up tbh. I was expecting .. more ? I guess.

Anyhoo. I’m sorta getting a little burn out now. The game is just a little too big I feel.
Yeah it is massive. I will keep going between this and some Stellar Blade. Totally different types of games so I think I will be ok to jump in to both when I feel the urge.

Soldato
Ive done countless hours on this and I’m still finding totally new places I’ve not seen or been to before.

Just returned after a year or so break and I’m trying to finally get my ass into gear and get the plat before the DLC drops.

I was the same, had serious fatigue but the break has been worth it and I’m now rediscovering why I fell in love with it in the first place. It’s such a great game :)

Soldato
Haven't played since finishing my first run after release... Can't decide if it would be foolish to start NG and force myself to get gud again or keep my end game save to play from.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom