Everspace 2

Caporegime
Haven’t backed anything realistically since Star Citizen which I gave up waiting for, I got my money back on that though and then some.

(still hopeful that actually comes to fruition, but I have no stake in it)

Associate
Bought this on an impulse despite the high price for EA. Didn’t get on with the first but this got me hooked after getting to grips with the controls. 15 hours later and what a game! considering it’s not finished I’m super impressed with it and had great fun upgrading my ship. Looking forward to some updates, just a little annoying that it will wipe the saves, which I guess is normal but still.

Associate
Yup. I first thought it's exactly like the first one (which I loved) but it changes into a proper story quite quickly.

The missions are not that varied but it's fun upgrading your ship and trying out the puzzles.

Mack off of Worth a Buy did a good video on it. Echoed my thoughts exactly.

Associate
I thought so to and was definately a gamble for me as i dont really play early access stuff. But actually had a great time for 15 hours until i got to where the story ends for now, and had farmed some gear for my ship. Then everything became easy as content ran out and 14 is the max level for now. It seems like thats just a quarter or so of the game so plenty more to be added.

Associate
Surprised no one is talking about this game. People on steam saying it is like Freelancer. Also it reviewed well.
Nothing like Freelancer really, other than being in space. Has more in common with Diablo and other loot based ARPGs, looking for constant upgrades to your ship.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Nothing like Freelancer really, other than being in space. Has more in common with Diablo and other loot based ARPGs, looking for constant upgrades to your ship.

Weird. So many saying that. Shame. I will wait until it drops in price as I want to play it on steam. I would have grabbed it if it was £30 maybe. Will give the demo a go for now.

Back
Top Bottom