EVGA DG-8 Cases

Caporegime
I can't recall how much the shipping was for my fortress ft02 but that was a pretty heavy case to say the last.

Definitely going to wait til reviews come out and they're in stock, it looks to be a good case but could possibly be an oversized ****. Though seeing how long its taking got evga to get the thumb out for 1080 ftw availability i'm not holding my breath for this.

Last edited:
Associate
Not yet.

I'm probably reading the same thread as you on EVGA's forum and from the sounds of it no one from Europe has yet.

We are supposed to get an email confirmation prior to shipping with updated shipping costs asking if we still wish to proceed as at pre-order our shipping was £0.

Associate
Still no email but my account has been updated with a shipping cost of 13.99 euro's - about £12 apparently.

I would say that's pretty good as the total for my preordered DG-87 comes to about £167.

Associate
That video review is horrible.

I saw it a few weeks back and the guys doing it just come across as bumbling fools.

If you are going to review a product at least learn a bit about it first. He points to a space and talks about wanting to mount a reservoir when in fact that is the exact space you do mount the reservoir with the included bracket that he is actually holding.

Anyway it does show of the case nicely if you have it on mute.

Associate
DG-87 from EVGA has been sent out, can't wait!

Just ordered the EK Predator 360 to pop into it as well, to replace my aircooled Noctua heatsink.

Back
Top Bottom