F1 Fantasy Game - formula1.com

Soldato
Do they let you x2 any driver now? I was just checking and loads of you have Ver of x2 :D I deliberately didn't put him in as I figured Perez was going to sail to 2nd every race this season so I'd rather x2 his points. Whoops!

Soldato
It seems you can and can change it each week. It’s done you well having Perez for quali though hopefully Max’s recovery will pay dividends for us who him at 2x.

Soldato
Yeah, it's fluked me nicely up to 2nd. I'm going to enjoy it up here before I come crashing back to earth post Max winning the race by 30 seconds :D with fastest lap and extra points you'll get for the overtakes.

Soldato
Bumping this up, was interesting how some of the costs could change so quickly. We also played a small league at work and they were changing their team pretty much every week then ranting about it in qualifying. They got on the McLaren bandwagon fairly early though which gave them a heap of cash and good results.

Associate
OP
Congrats to Not Andretti Racing. I managed 2nd. Every week I seem'd to make the wrong decisions. I'm not sure this FF1 game was as engaging as the previous seasons.

In another league we had a set and forget team as well. Triple RB, Triple Aston + Hulk got me 5849pts. That often beat my main team.

Back
Top Bottom