FIA WEC 2015

Soldato
OP
Is it just me, or does Wurz seem to forget cars are very reliable now and you can push them for six hours with little problem?

Also can't understand why only one Toyota took advantage of FCY.

Soldato
OP
Certainly does. This has been hours of great racing already. Hopefully this soon takes over as the pinnacle of motorsport, as the racing and innovation proves it is.

Lieb got away with that. :eek:

Soldato
OP
Not sure what quality the stream is - it seemed to adjust quality due to your connection. Looked about 720p quality. I was happy with it as it was a vast improvement over the mess of the Motors TV picture.

Soldato
OP
Shame to hear it might not go to plan, but they've got a hell of a lot of things to get working right. If they can make the car reliable, Le Mans could be a four way fight. :cool:

Soldato
OP
But the thing seems so slippery! Should give it the edge for the long straights.

Porsche and their 8MJ system are the ones who I expect to take Le Mans.

Roll on Spa!

Soldato
OP
Hulk should be rapid around here, but as in Silverstone, the Porsche might not be the fastest in the race, but they've probably got something up their sleeve. I expect them to 1-2-3 qualifying though. :p

Soldato
OP
How is the ByKolles so far back? It's an LMP1 with LMP2 pace.

But that Lotterer/Fassler/Treluyer is always so bloody fast. Still sticking with my 1-2-3 Porsche for qual.

Soldato
OP
The Toyota's seem to have it all wrong here. The speed difference there.. :eek:

Le Mans will be very interesting. Audi will manage to finish all three cars, but can Porsche keep their cars running and upset them? Toyota in low downforce.. probably shoot themselves in the foot. Nissan?

Soldato
OP
Their Deltawing effort, pardon, their ZEOD-RC did what it set out to, then failed miserably in the race.

Hopefully they've learned a bit from that, and from sticking their powerplants in LMP2's.

Back
Top Bottom