Film quote A + B

Caporegime
Dearest,

Say, you ever get those films mixed up when they start talking and they do an action then some more talking and then probably another action but maybe this time while they're talking, and TURN to camera > zoom for close up, <words insert, something perhaps meaningful or at least rare>, go to wide angle, reaction to shot, print to dailies thank you.

Mix your favourite quotes up you Quality Street rag tags!

"The things you own end up owning you."
"Oh yes, I do. I love you very much. But I just ... I just can't pay any more attention to you. You know what I mean? I want to... but I just can't do it. And if I were you, I wouldn't leave anybody for not paying attention to me. Because sooner or later you're gonna have to leave everybody. You understand me?"

You're on in 5, 4, 3 {} {}

>

Caporegime
"Frankly, my dear, I'm not going to take this anymore!'

'E.T. phone Bond. James Bond.'

'After all, you just put your lips together and blow.'

'Houston, we have a damn.'

'Toto, I've a feeling it's going to be a bumpy night.'

'Love means never having some fava beans and a nice Chianti.'

'You're gonna need what she's having.'

'If you build it, you never know what you're gonna get.'

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
"I have of late, wherefore I know not, lost all of my mirth. And indeed, it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame the Earth seems to me a sterile promontory. This most excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave o'er-hanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire. Why, it appeareth nothing to me but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapors. What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason! How infinite in faculties! How like an angel in apprehension, how like a God! The beauty of the world, paragon of animals! And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor women neither. Nor women neither."
"Tell him he's dreaming!"

Associate
"I have of late, wherefore I know not, lost all of my mirth. And indeed, it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame the Earth seems to me a sterile promontory. This most excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave o'er-hanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire. Why, it appeareth nothing to me but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapors. What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason! How infinite in faculties! How like an angel in apprehension, how like a God! The beauty of the world, paragon of animals! And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor women neither. Nor women neither."
"Tell him he's dreaming!"

You seem curiously obsessed with Withnail & I.

We want the finest wines known to humanity, we want them here and I want to be someone important.......like an actor!

Back
Top Bottom